Definición de duodecimal en inglés:
Relating to or denoting a system of counting or numerical notation that has twelve as a base.
- In a duodecimal system (base twelve) why are letters sometimes used instead of numbers?
- The duodecimal calendar has survived since Babylonian times for a reason.
- The regime didn't like the 12-base, or duodecimal, calendar (inherited from antiquity and early Christianity), so it tried to impose a decimal calendar.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Example sentences
- Most common timings could be handled duodecimally with no need for time signatures.
- His plan would teach people to count duodecimally with two new digits: eight nine deck ell ten; and this by itself would recommend it, as duodecimal arithmetic is a coming reform.
- The figures, however, are obviously artificial, for they are usually round sums and, like the geld, frequently duodecimally based.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan