- A length of material worn arranged in two folds over the chest and thrown back around the shoulders, typically with a salwar kameez, by women from South Asia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And for that ethnic look, salwar kameez dress materials with unique dupattas and readymade tops from Mangalagiri, Chirala and Nalgonda weavers make a luring buy.
- Sarees, dupattas and dress material exhibited here are made of silk, cotton, tissue and tussar.
- Craftspersons in the region now turn out an impressive range of merchandise, which includes salwar kameez, shawls, dupattas, patchwork quilts, stuffed toys, purses and stylish footwear.
from Hindi dupaṭṭā.
Más definiciones de dupattaDefinición de dupatta en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.