- (Of rhythm) based on two main beats to the bar: duple timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And what caps this dizzy display is not seriously ordered fugato, let alone a full fugue, but a comically stilted allegro dance in duple rhythm, with octave leaps, mostly in two parts with chordal intrusions.
- The simple melody derived from a pentatonic scale and the prevailing dotted rhythm in compound duple meter elicit the feeling of a slow, graceful Korean traditional dance.
- The second issue, the interpretation of time signatures and the relationship between duple and triple time, is more controversial.
mid 16th century: from Latin duplus, from duo 'two'.
Más definiciones de dupleDefinición de duple en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.