Definición de duplicate en inglés:
- They were duplicate copies that the commission had.
- For example, I never realised you should keep duplicate copies of receipts.
- And beyond duplicate copies, we just don't have that much space here anyway!
- Now things are sorted, you should be able to identify duplicates, spares, and rubbish.
- What you really need is some kind of weighted-sampling without replacement (which you can simulate by throwing out duplicates, but then you waste time trying to find a reasonable sample).
- The pair were both head down reading duplicates of some glossy brochures.
- Portraiture is an art unusually bedevilled by duplicates and copies.
- Another similar statue was erected at the British Museum, and a duplicate of the statue was specially made in Britain and imported to sit by the new development.
- A point-in-time copy represents an exact duplicate of a data volume at the moment the copy was created.
- Simply, we're now able to copy an atom, duplicating everything about it except its position and velocity in a new atom somewhere else.
- I have taken pictures in rain and snow and duplicated exact copies of this same type of picture in the past for experimentation purposes.
- More likely, they thought they could duplicate the Spain success.
- Now the president is saying, oh, well, we might give you tax relief if you will sign on to my prescription drug proposal, which duplicates coverage that's already provided.
- Research that duplicates other work unnecessarily or which is not of sufficient quality to contribute something useful to existing knowledge is unethical
- Alliances create better communities which tap into the strength of their multiple institutions and decrease unnecessarily duplicated resources.
- 1.1Consisting of two exact copies: forms to complete in duplicateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Take note that this was in duplicate, with color, too - there were some parts which had to be in red font.
- With a changed political topography, all major public buildings - museums and opera house - were now in duplicate.
- The Application for licensing as a Customs and Excise bonded warehouse should be made on the letterhead of the applicant in duplicate and addressed to the Commissioner for Customs and Excise.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But when the parts are duplicable for zero cost, and when there isn't an end product, pull is the way to go.
- By turning physical property into endlessly duplicable e-property, the ancient human problem of ‘mine-thine’ has been essentially solved.
- And they look different too; the phenomena of light through celluloid is only duplicable to a certain degree with matrixed digital display - and further still when digital is the source.
two from Old English:
An Old English word from the same source as twain, twelve, twenty, twilight, and twin (all OE), with an ancient root shared by Latin and Greek duo, source of double (Middle English), duo (late 16th century), duplicate (Late Middle English), and other words. The formula it takes two to…appeared in the 1850s in it takes two to make a quarrel, and in the 1940s in it takes two to make a bargain ( see also tango). The saying two's company, three's a crowd was originally two's company, three's none, in the 1730s. Before the British currency was decimalized in 1971 twopence or tuppence was a standard sum. To add or put in your twopenn'orth is to contribute your opinion; twopenn'orth is a contraction of twopennyworth meaning ‘an amount costing two pence’, used also for ‘a small or insignificant amount’.
Palabras que riman con duplicatequadruplicate, quintuplicate • quadruplicate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.