- A machine or device for making copies of something, in particular a machine that makes copies of documents by means of fluid ink and a stencil.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Need a full service provider of DVD-R & CD-R media, duplicators, printers & recorders?
- Incorporating the same 12x CD-R technology, the CD duplicator creates copies of 650MB CDs in at least six minutes.
- He was exposed frequently to anhydrous ammonia leaks from duplicators and a microfilm processor camera, and described the odor of ammonia occurring during these leaks.
Más definiciones de duplicatorDefinición de duplicator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.