- A strong, turbulent wind which carries clouds of fine dust, soil, and sand over a large area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Chinook crashed in a dust storm 80 miles southwest of the capital city of Kabul.
- The city witnessed an unprecedented dust storm and gusty winds, followed by torrential rain, on Monday evening, throwing life out of gear.
- The drought claimed another victim on Wednesday - thousands of tonnes of topsoil, picked up by strong westerly winds and turned into a dust storm that covered a large part of NSW and southern Queensland.
Más definiciones de dust stormDefinición de dust storm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.