- 1A cloth or pad for dusting furniture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want to leave them hanging during cleaning you can use a duster, dust cloth, spray or vacuum.
- I need a large supply of dusters or J-cloths to dust the books as I sort them.
- And the wood-handled cloth dusters were also very popular.
- 2 (also duster coat) A woman’s loose, lightweight full-length coat without buttons, of a style originally worn in the 1920s when travelling in an open car.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She slipped her long duster coat off, draping it over her shoulder.
- She was giggling as she listened, hands in the pockets of her red duster coat and head turned attentively towards him.
- She couldn't quite seem to place the changes that appeared to have occurred on the streets as she walked them on her own with her heavy boots and fluttering duster coat accompanying her.
- 2.1North American A short, light housecoat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- She was stilled dressed in her pajamas, which she wore a light blue duster over, and a pair of light blue slippers.
- She pulled her duster closer around her and shivered at the icy blast of wind Mother Nature sent her way.
Más definiciones de dusterDefinición de duster en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.