Definición de duster en inglés:
2 (also duster coat) A woman’s loose, lightweight full-length coat without buttons, of a style originally worn in the 1920s when travelling in an open car.
- She slipped her long duster coat off, draping it over her shoulder.
- She was giggling as she listened, hands in the pockets of her red duster coat and head turned attentively towards him.
- She couldn't quite seem to place the changes that appeared to have occurred on the streets as she walked them on her own with her heavy boots and fluttering duster coat accompanying her.
2.1North American A short, light housecoat.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- She was stilled dressed in her pajamas, which she wore a light blue duster over, and a pair of light blue slippers.
- She pulled her duster closer around her and shivered at the icy blast of wind Mother Nature sent her way.
Definición de duster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan