- Liable to customs or other duties: dutiable goodsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After this deduction, you will have determined the dutiable amount of the estate and Estate Duty will be paid at a rate of 20% (the current South African rate).
- With an independent Confederacy, Northern goods would have been transformed into dutiable foreign trade.
- Until the Underwood-Simmons Tariff of 1913 significantly reduced the Civil War rates, the tariff on dutiable goods often approached 50 percent of their value.
Más definiciones de dutiableDefinición de dutiable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.