- The cycle of operation of a machine or other device which operates intermittently rather than continuously.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The technical specifications of a tape drive indicate how high a duty cycle it will best operate in.
- Reliability numbers are based and predicated on an expected duty cycle and mode of operation.
- In terms of intermittent exercise, this means the duty cycle must decrease as exercise intensity increases if the exercise is to be repeated without a decline in performance.
Más definiciones de duty cycleDefinición de duty cycle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.