Definición de duty-free en inglés:
1Exempt from payment of duty: [as adjective]: the permitted number of duty-free goods [as adverb]: most EC goods enter almost duty-free
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In April, the government set out the conditions for foreign and local automobile manufacturers interested in importing key car components duty-free.
- After she promised to buy me a carton of cigarettes duty-free next time she goes to Aussie I forgave her.
- Export incentives are an old tradition and a key part of any programme to develop an export-oriented industry sector, a regime that allows manufacturers duty-free access to imported raw materials and equipment.
1.1 [as adjective] (Of a shop or area) selling or trading in goods that are exempt from payment of duty.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Tobacco products for sale in duty-free shops will be sold only with a ‘for duty free only’ stamp rather than with special paper bands.
- In the foreground, the concourse is lined with banks, money exchanges, holding areas, and duty-free shops.
- The cigarettes will be sold at duty-free shops, hotels, airports, tourist spots and World Cup venues only during the May 31 - June 30 World Cup finals in South Korea and Japan.
sustantivo[mass noun] (also duty-frees) Volver al principio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia