Definición de duty-free en inglés:
1Exempt from payment of duty: [as adjective]: the permitted number of duty-free goods [as adverb]: most EC goods enter almost duty-free
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In April, the government set out the conditions for foreign and local automobile manufacturers interested in importing key car components duty-free.
- After she promised to buy me a carton of cigarettes duty-free next time she goes to Aussie I forgave her.
- Export incentives are an old tradition and a key part of any programme to develop an export-oriented industry sector, a regime that allows manufacturers duty-free access to imported raw materials and equipment.
1.1 [as adjective] (Of a shop or area) selling or trading in goods that are exempt from payment of duty.
- Tobacco products for sale in duty-free shops will be sold only with a ‘for duty free only’ stamp rather than with special paper bands.
- In the foreground, the concourse is lined with banks, money exchanges, holding areas, and duty-free shops.
- The cigarettes will be sold at duty-free shops, hotels, airports, tourist spots and World Cup venues only during the May 31 - June 30 World Cup finals in South Korea and Japan.
sustantivo[mass noun] (also duty-frees) Volver al principio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan