sustantivo (plural duces /ˈdjuːsiːz/)chiefly Scottish
- The top pupil in a school or class.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was himself a pupil at the school and a former dux.
- In 1913 he graduated from the grammar school being dux of the school and winning the gold medal.
- Now dux of St. Aloyisius College, it meant any career was open to you.
mid 18th century (denoting the leading voice or instrument in a fugue or canon): from Latin, 'leader'.
Más definiciones de duxDefinición de dux en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.