Definición de dyad en inglés:
- Mother/infant dyads were recruited from the nursery of an inner city hospital.
- Twenty-two mother-child dyads participated in the study.
- Specifically, the model appears to be inadequate in explaining or predicting the influence that results when peer dyads are composed of aggressive and nonaggressive children.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He insisted, ‘Agency is never the monopoly of one player, for both are locked in a dyadic relationship’.
- Actors engage in the formation of dyadic relationships, called guanxi, which are based on joint interest, interdependence, reciprocity, trust, and open-endedness.
- We examined the possibility that mutual hostility and permissiveness expressed key structural characteristics of dyadic interactions that could best be tapped by perturbing the system.
Late 17th century (originally denoting the number two or a pair): from late Latin dyas, dyad-, from Greek duas, from duo 'two'. Current senses date from the late 19th century.
Palabras que riman con dyaddryad, naiad, triad
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.