- A substance yielding a dye or that can be used as a dye, especially when in solution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Loosening makes the tanning agents, fats, dyestuffs and other substances, penetrate easily into the hide.
- Germany had a virtual monopoly of the production of artificial dyestuffs, in which the record of the Badische Anilin and Soda Fabrik at Ludwigshafen was outstanding.
- If the term high-tech had been in use around 1860, it would certainly have applied to the industrial manufacture of synthetic dyestuffs.
Más definiciones de dyestuffDefinición de dyestuff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.