sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- An abnormal or disordered state of the body or of a bodily part: [count noun]: various blood dyscrasias plasma cell dyscrasiaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, a type of autoimmune disorder or blood dyscrasia may have caused some wounds that were initially diagnosed and managed as venous or ischemic ulcers.
- The primary diagnosis was plasma cell dyscrasia in all of these patients.
- Rare but serious complications, such as cholestatic hepatitis, blood dyscrasias and Stevens-Johnson syndrome, have been reported in patients treated with terbinafine.
late Middle English (denoting an imbalance of physical qualities): via late Latin from Greek duskrasia 'bad combination', from dus- 'bad' + krasis 'mixture'.
Más definiciones de dyscrasiaDefinición de dyscrasia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.