Definición de dysgraphia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
Inability to write coherently, as a symptom of brain disease or damage: patterns of acquired dysgraphia are beginning to be identified
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Irlen Syndrome can be found in combination with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysphasia, or hyperactivity.
- Language disturbance may be evident, as in dysnomia or dysgraphia and perceptual disturbances are common.
- ‘In seventh grade, I got a teacher who has an LD called dysgraphia, which messes with handwriting and also how you organize your thoughts,’ says Ann.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There's the point that's broken (whether you're true dyslexic, dysgraphic, dysnumerate, or something else) and the bits of the brain that you've overdeveloped by using them to compensate.
- Interestingly, this same overall pattern is also discussed by Badecker for dysgraphic patients.
- She feels sorry for him and wonders if being dysgraphic means she has escaped some hardships.
Definición de dysgraphia en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda