Definición de dyspnoea en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Difficult or laboured breathing: many soldiers presented with acute dyspnoea
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A 52 year old woman developed acute dyspnoea and hypoxia two hours after rapid drainage of a large left tuberculous pleural effusion.
- Ordinary physical exercise does not cause fatigue, dyspnoea or palpitations
- He had noticed increasing exertional dyspnoea and noisy breathing in the two months prior to presentation.
- Example sentences
- On examination, the patient was mildly dyspneic, with massive ascites, left pleural effusion, left axillary lymphadenopathy and no hepatosplenomegaly.
- A quiet chest in a dyspneic or obtunded patient with asthma is a serious event.
- This scanner also will allow us to obtain diagnostic scans in patients who are too dyspneic to hold their breath.
Definición de dyspnoea en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan