Definición de dysrhythmia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Abnormality in a physiological rhythm, especially in the activity of the brain or heart: congestive heart failure and dysrhythmia [count noun]: these drugs have been noted to cause cardiac dysrhythmias
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cardiac diagnoses such as acute myocardial infarction, angina, dysrhythmia, and heart failure, are very common causes for hospital admission.
- Signs of toxicity include cardiac dysrhythmias, nausea, tremor, and headache.
- Nonvalvular atrial fibrillation is well known as an independent risk factor for stroke, and millions of patients with this cardiac dysrhythmia are also at risk for cardiogenic embolism.
- Example sentences
- This is a phenomenon that can be evoked by brief hypoxia exposure, promotes ventilatory stability, and protects against dysrhythmic breathing.
- The ventricles respond irregularly to the dysrhythmic bombardment from the atria.
- Speech becomes slurred, dysrhythmic, variable in volume due to inconsistent breath support, and increasingly difficult to understand.
Definición de dysrhythmia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan