- 1The external opening of the ear: seals can close their earholes under waterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The ‘hear no evil’ monkey tells us that the liar will somehow protect their ears, by covering them with the hand or directly blocking the earhole with their finger.
- ‘Not good’ observed Jinn as he plugged up his earholes with his fingers.
- 1.1 • informal A person’s ear: a clip round the earholeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I was being flippant and there was a teacher who I liked a lot and he clumped me round the earhole.
- I have followed drivers with a phone clamped to their earhole.
- With a grin that extends from earhole to earhole, he passes a going back to the bench and gives her a ‘How ya doin’.
Más definiciones de earholeDefinición de earhole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.