- Medieval, Renaissance, and early baroque music, especially as revived and played on period instruments: a recital of early music [as modifier]: an Early Music societyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Britain's foremost celebration of early music, York Early Music Festival, is celebrating 600 years of the musical traditions of England and York from today until July 13.
- It is also considered disruptive to clap individual songs or short instrumental pieces rather than at the end of each group at lieder recitals or early music concerts.
- So I would have festivals within the festival, centred around jazz, or early music, or world music.
Más definiciones de early musicDefinición de early music en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.