1The branch of science dealing with the physical constitution of the earth and its atmosphere: undergraduates in earth science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Programme is broken into categories of earth science, life sciences, and human medicine.
- Once home, he re-entered college and in 1973 received a Bachelor of Arts degree in earth science, with a concentration in geology, from California State University in Northridge.
- Such an approach, she said, would include support for exploration programs, but not at the expense of earth science, space science, or aeronautics.
1.1 (earth sciences) The various branches of earth science, e.g. geology or meteorology.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Physical sciences, particularly earth sciences such as geology and hydrology, are popular subjects for study and research in Oman's university and in a number of government ministries.
- Students in earth sciences and geological engineering study rocks such as those you see in the rock garden.
- He reported on an informal Spring 2004 meeting in Montreal that discussed potential earth science projects that could reinvigorate the solid earth sciences in Canada.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: earth sci|ence
Definición de earth science en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda