- The protective yellow waxy substance secreted in the passage of the outer ear. Also called cerumen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The GP will first check to see if the ears are being blocked by an object or substance such as earwax.
- Earaches could also be due to tooth problems, an ear canal injury (from a cotton swab), earwax, or something stuck in the ear.
- They studied more than 100 patients who attended general practices in an English city to have earwax removed.
Más definiciones de earwaxDefinición de earwax en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.