- 1 Law A right to cross or otherwise use someone else’s land for a specified purpose.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Registration was suitable for equitable rights such as restrictive covenants and easements, which must continue to bind the land if they are to benefit those entitled to them.
- By prescription one person may acquire rights such as easements and profits over the land of another.
- However, rights of way are part of a class of rights in land called easements.
late Middle English: from Old French aisement, from aisier (see ease).
Más definiciones de easementDefinición de easement en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.