Definición de East Timor en inglés:
Formerly a Portuguese colony, the region declared itself independent in 1975. In 1976 it was invaded by Indonesia, which annexed and claimed it as the 27th state of Indonesia, a claim which was never recognized by the United Nations. The region became the scene of bitter fighting and of alleged mass killings by the Indonesian government and military forces. East Timor gained full independence following a referendum in 1999 and a formal declaration by the United Nations in 2002
- East Timorese sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And it has also been a very special trip because of the wonderful East Timorese independence celebrations.
- The cattle have been paid for by East Timorese supporters in New Zealand and are being donated to three different villages.
- Hear this East Timorese musician play live on the breakfast show on the eve of his solo album launch.
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.