- Any of a range of psychological disorders characterized by abnormal or disturbed eating habits (such as anorexia nervosa): she went into therapy, hoping to put an end to her chronic eating disorderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Episodes of binge eating also occur in the eating disorder bulimia nervosa.
- As well as anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa society has produced a wide range of unrecognisable eating disorders.
- She is like a growing number of young girls afflicted with such eating disorders as anorexia nervosa and bulimia.
Más definiciones de eating disorderDefinición de eating disorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.