- Relating to or constituting a Church or denomination: the modernization of ecclesial buildingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The book has four parts: The first provides an analysis of the current social and ecclesial context from which church ministers come and in which they must serve.
- The profound relationship between the invisible and the visible elements of ecclesial communion is constitutive of the Church as the sacrament of salvation.
- The passage in Ephesians that compares the union of husband and wife to that of Christ and the church is a favorite ecclesial image, yet it has always been problematic.
mid 17th century (rare before the 1960s): via Old French from Greek ekklēsia 'assembly, church' (see ecclesiastic).
Más definiciones de ecclesialDefinición de ecclesial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.