Definición de ecclesiastical en inglés:
Relating to the Christian Church or its clergy: the ecclesiastical hierarchy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If there is no clergy with binding ecclesiastical authority, then each Sikh has to cultivate and heed his own conscience.
- The widespread acceptance of such doctrines bestowed enormous authority on the ecclesiastical hierarchy.
- The preface to the reader made it abundantly clear that it was aimed not at erudite ecclesiastical theologians but at ordinary people.
priestly, ministerial, clerical, ecclesiastic, prelatic, canonical, parsonical, pastoral;
church, churchly, religious, spiritual, non-secular, non-temporal, holy, divine
- ecclesiastically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Augustine's view, Christians recognized themselves as Christians on the basis of an ecclesiastically validated translation which was familiar and ingrained in the memory of the worshippers.
- I acknowledge that my modest proposal is a compromise, both theologically and ecclesiastically.
- Assuming that it doesn't require killing embryos, or some other means that is morally problematic to the church in itself, there wouldn't seem to be any existing ecclesiastically doctrinal reason to do so.
Palabras que riman con ecclesiasticalfantastical
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda