A person engaged in vigorous social or political campaigns whose aim is to prevent damage to the environment: the smart, high-flying mothers have launched a group that aims to turn yummy mummies into banner-waving eco-activists
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lying somewhere between an academic treatise, a biography of an eco-activist, and a guidebook for Green campaigners, it is a truly remarkable book.
- With a new focus on environmental education in our school system, this battle-scarred eco-activist must know that his championing of environmental protection has not been in vain.
- The blast sent flying debris into Ludwig's face, cutting the eco-activist on the forehead.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This involves Greenpeace-type eco-activism on the high seas coupled with political intrigue.
- While it was in the opposition, the party served as a sort of umbrella group for various causes traditionally associated with left-leaning politics, such as the land-rights movement and eco-activism.
- She has been active in spiritually based eco-activism for over 30 years.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: eco-activist
Definición de eco-activist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda