- 1The branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Masters and doctoral programs feature ecosystem ecology courses in restoration.
- It always interested me why that happened, and why it happened at the same time that the science of ecology was born.
- The emphasis is on horticultural aspects of reproductive biology and pollination ecology.
- 1.1 (Ecology) The political movement concerned with protection of the environment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The women's and ecology movements are therefore one.
- He has long been widely cited by many different branches of the radical ecology movement.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both conservation biologists and behavioral ecologists should care greatly about integrating their fields.
- The plan is signed by eminent ecologists and conservationists from around the world.
- When I say we, I mean I identify myself with environmentalists and ecologists.
late 19th century (originally as oecology): from Greek oikos 'house' + -logy.
Más definiciones de ecologyDefinición de ecology en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.