sustantivo[often treated as singular]
- 1The branch of knowledge concerned with the production, consumption, and transfer of wealth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are most likely to acquire this stock of knowledge by studying economics at school.
- It was not an integral part of the new science of economics as taught by the Classical economists.
- She studied music at Oxford but after a year switched to politics, philosophy and economics.
Más definiciones de economicsDefinición de economics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.