- In an abnormal place or position.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A second class of mutant displays sensory organs in wholly ectopic positions, although these are always separated by epidermal cells.
- In addition, each of the single mutants exhibits a small increase of the number of root hairs in the upper part of this organ caused by the formation of some root hairs in ectopic positions.
- Patients with other abnormalities such as ectopic ureters and diverticulae can also present with incontinence.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An ectopic pregnancy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, when accidental pregnancy does occur, there is an increased proportion of ectopics, highest with the Progesterone-T.
- Methotrexate injection is a nonsurgical treatment for ectopics of less than 3.5 cm with no fetal heart motion.
- Not surprisingly, and even though patients were taking amiodarone, pulse rate increases and ventricular ectopics recurred more commonly in those with hyperthyroidism, but not in those with hypothyroidism.
late 19th century: from modern Latin ectopia 'presence of tissue, cells, etc. in an abnormal place' (from Greek ektopos 'out of place') + -ic.
Más definiciones de ectopicDefinición de ectopic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.