sustantivo (plural igual or ecus)
- former term for euro1.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, the Pesca programme spent 12 million ecus in Brittany between 1994 and 1999, on actions to promote processing, to improve the quality of fish products, or to train or retrain sailors.
- A stock of ecus would be created by each member state depositing 20 per cent of its gold and 20 per cent of its foreign currency reserves with a European Monetary Fund.
- In addition to the revenues from numerous lands in the Ile-de-France, in Brittany and the south, he earned an estimated 25,000 ecus per year from his royal offices.
acronym from European currency unit.
Más definiciones de ecuDefinición de ecu en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.