- A handworked or machine-operated cutting tool.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the late eighteenth century Sheffield was also well on its way to becoming one of the world's major centers of edge tool production.
- Water channelled from them would supply a mill pond that was used to drive a water wheel which, in turn, powered machinery to produce a variety of consumer goods including edge tools and cutlery.
- These versatile rural blacksmiths were called on to fashion or repair edge tools, augers, scythes, plows, shovels, railings, pots, pans, cutlery, kitchen utensils, and building and furniture hardware.
Más definiciones de edge toolDefinición de edge tool en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.