- These texts are in Arabic and need to be published with critical editions, precise translations and solid commentaries.
- The Irish Texts Society, founded in 1900, began to publish editions of classic Irish texts with full scholarly apparatus.
- However, a paperback edition was published in 2001, and hopefully its appearance means that the book has enjoyed something of the success it certainly deserves.
- It is the conclusion of the reviewer that this edition is only a minor revision of previous editions.
- The number of revisions and editions would indicate that sales were at least adequate.
- It's a clever way to introduce the revisions to the first edition.
- Purloined, which was published in an edition of 750 numbered copies, isn't an easy book to read.
- The book, published in an edition of 6,000 copies on 19 December, sold out in a few days.
- The pre-1631 editions probably produced a total of 40-60,000 copies.
- Aled will also be introducing regular editions of Radio 2's Friday Night Is Music Night series.
- This was obviously a very popular and frequently repeated programme, and editions from 1971 were still being shown in 1985.
- BBC World Service will broadcast two editions of its In Praise of God programme from Uganda.
Late Middle English: from French édition, from Latin editio(n-), from edere 'put out', from e- (variant of ex-) 'out' + dare 'give'.
Palabras que riman con editionacademician, addition, aesthetician (US esthetician), ambition, audition, beautician, clinician, coition, cosmetician, diagnostician, dialectician, dietitian, Domitian, electrician, emission, fission, fruition, Hermitian, ignition, linguistician, logician, magician, mathematician, Mauritian, mechanician, metaphysician, mission, monition, mortician, munition, musician, obstetrician, omission, optician, paediatrician (US pediatrician), patrician, petition, Phoenician, physician, politician, position, rhetorician, sedition, statistician, suspicion, tactician, technician, theoretician, Titian, tuition, volition
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: edi|tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.