- Eemian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Below about 2700 m, from interstadial 22 and through the Eemian, there is a breakdown in the correlation between the two cores.
- The climate record derived from long ice cores taken through the Greenland ice cap suggested that the warm climate of the Eemian might have been punctuated by many sudden and fairly short-lived cold phases, but these results are now thought of as inaccurate because the lower layers of the ice sheet have become buckled and jumbled up.
- The Eemian deposits in the area are characterised by the presence of Lusitanian foraminifera such as Elphidium lidoense and/or Elphidium translucens and characteristic mollusc faunas.
Early 20th century: from the name of a river in the Netherlands.
Definición de Eem en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda