Definición de eff en inglés:
Used as a euphemism for ‘fuck’: he told plenty of journalists to eff off
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around 4: 45 I think, me and Julia and some other dude stumbled back to her house where I promptly passed the eff out.
- Well, ma'am, what the eff would you know about an American white girl's hair?
- I'd tell you how, except I didn't see it because I was too busy trying to chronicle Ukraine's opener for posterity and being pestered by a fly that's buzzing around my head and won't effing eff the eff off.
1950s: the letter F represented as a word.
eff and blind
- British informal Use expletives; swear: I scrabbled for my clothes, effing and blinding[blind from its use in expletives such as blind me (see blimey)]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Far better, then, to get a whole bunch of ordinary people for him to humiliate and eff and blind at instead.
- They never get in trouble when they eff and blind at home.
- He used to eff and blind at me but he was a superb coach.
Definición de eff en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia