Used as a euphemism for ‘fuck’: he told plenty of journalists to eff off
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around 4: 45 I think, me and Julia and some other dude stumbled back to her house where I promptly passed the eff out.
- Well, ma'am, what the eff would you know about an American white girl's hair?
- I'd tell you how, except I didn't see it because I was too busy trying to chronicle Ukraine's opener for posterity and being pestered by a fly that's buzzing around my head and won't effing eff the eff off.
eff and blind
- British informal Use expletives; swear: I scrabbled for my clothes, effing and blindingBlind from its use in expletives such as blind me (see blimey)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Far better, then, to get a whole bunch of ordinary people for him to humiliate and eff and blind at instead.
- They never get in trouble when they eff and blind at home.
- He used to eff and blind at me but he was a superb coach.
1950s: the letter F represented as a word.
Palabras que riman con effchef, clef, deaf, def, Geoff, Jeff, Kiev, ref, teff, tone-deaf
Definición de eff en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda