sustantivo & verboBritish
- Used as a euphemism for ‘fuck’.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around 4: 45 I think, me and Julia and some other dude stumbled back to her house where I promptly passed the eff out.
- Well, ma'am, what the eff would you know about an American white girl's hair?
- I'd tell you how, except I didn't see it because I was too busy trying to chronicle Ukraine's opener for posterity and being pestered by a fly that's buzzing around my head and won't effing eff the eff off.
eff and blind
- • informal Use expletives; swear: I scrabbled for my clothes, effing and blinding[blind from its use in expletives such as blind me (see blimey)]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Far better, then, to get a whole bunch of ordinary people for him to humiliate and eff and blind at instead.
- They never get in trouble when they eff and blind at home.
- He used to eff and blind at me but he was a superb coach.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So effing what if the towels are a little wrinkled?
- I'm face down with my head lying in the doorway of the kitchen and the rest of me draping the hallway and that last effing stair.
- In answer to your question: It's not effing teen angst, you stupid idiot.
1950s: the letter F represented as a word.
Más definiciones de effDefinición de eff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.