Definición de effectuate en inglés:
verbo[with object] formal
Put into force or operation: school choice would effectuate a transfer of power from government to individuals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For its part, Congress authorized the use of force to effectuate the Security Council resolutions against Iraq.
- With tactics such as definition, cultural persuaders create knowledge and effectuate control over that which they describe.
- Other reporting from the field indicates the use of a combined-arms offensive - employing ground maneuver forces, artillery and aircraft - to effectuate the assault on Samarra.
- Example sentences
- Now that is, of course, in consequence of the effectuation or performance of the contract not, of course, the agreement itself.
- She is strongly concerned that a delay in ratification could further lower momentum for the effectuation.
- The reason why consideration was found was because what was being put into effect was the effectuation of, in effect, a court-approved scheme of arrangement.
Definición de effectuate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan