Definición de effectuate en inglés:
verbo[with object] formal
Put into force or operation: school choice would effectuate a transfer of power from government to individuals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For its part, Congress authorized the use of force to effectuate the Security Council resolutions against Iraq.
- With tactics such as definition, cultural persuaders create knowledge and effectuate control over that which they describe.
- Other reporting from the field indicates the use of a combined-arms offensive - employing ground maneuver forces, artillery and aircraft - to effectuate the assault on Samarra.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now that is, of course, in consequence of the effectuation or performance of the contract not, of course, the agreement itself.
- She is strongly concerned that a delay in ratification could further lower momentum for the effectuation.
- The reason why consideration was found was because what was being put into effect was the effectuation of, in effect, a court-approved scheme of arrangement.
Definición de effectuate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda