- 1A kitchen utensil used for beating ingredients such as eggs or cream.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Using an electric egg beater, beat the eggs with the sugar until very fluffy and pale.
- Add the egg and beat well with a wooden masher or with an electric egg beater.
- We have just received new hand-mixers similar to an egg beater, but these are electrical, saving your arm.
- 2North American • informal A helicopter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I've always wondered about the ‘egg beaters’ flying around.
- Today the eggbeater went into action and the damn thing acted like it had good sense.
- he climbed into the cockpit of the machine and prepared to give them a visual demonstration of what his flying egg-beater could do.
Más definiciones de egg beaterDefinición de egg beater en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.