- A dish consisting of poached eggs and sliced ham on toasted muffins, covered with hollandaise sauce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I like men who eat properly, who like their steak bloody, their eggs Benedict runny.
- Traditional breakfast fare, such as bacon, sausage and eggs Benedict, is made in advance and kept in warming trays.
- On Christmas morning she'll be at her daughter's, tucking into a brunch of eggs Benedict, bacon, sausages and waffles.
late 19th century: of uncertain origin.
Más definiciones de eggs BenedictDefinición de eggs Benedict en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.