Definición de eighteen en inglés:
1Equivalent to the product of two and nine; one more than seventeen, or eight more than ten; 18: she wrote eighteen novels out of sixty batches checked, eighteen were incorrect eighteen of the guests were gathered (Roman numeral: xviii or XVIII)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I paid with a twenty and got seventeen or eighteen dollars in change.
- Seventeen out of eighteen provinces were in open revolt.
- It was submitted that his decision in the claimant's case to extend the period of nine months to eighteen months was a matter of judgement which was within his discretion.
1.1A set or team of eighteen individuals.
- The bunkers were in an unbelievable condition no doubt due to the efforts by the ground keepers on the other eighteen which made them almost unplayable.
- They lost three, including the first of the tour, an innings defeat by a Victorian eighteen.
- This panel was reduced and Aoife found herself in the last eighteen.
Words that rhyme with eighteenAberdeen, Amin, aquamarine, baleen, bean, been, beguine, Benin, between, canteen, careen, Claudine, clean, contravene, convene, cuisine, dean, Dene, e'en, fascine, fedayeen, fifteen, figurine, foreseen, fourteen, Francine, gean, gene, glean, gombeen, green, Greene, Halloween, intervene, Janine, Jean, Jeannine, Jolene, Kean, keen, Keene, Ladin, langoustine, latrine, lean, limousine, machine, Maclean, magazine, Malines, margarine, marine, Mascarene, Massine, Maxine, mean, Medellín, mesne, mien, Moline, moreen, mujahedin, Nadine, nankeen, Nazarene, Nene, nineteen, nougatine, obscene, palanquin, peen, poteen, preen, quean, queen, Rabin, Racine, ramin, ravine, routine, Sabine, saltine, sardine, sarin, sateen, scene, screen, seen, serene, seventeen, shagreen, shebeen, sheen, sixteen, spleen, spring-clean, squireen, Steen, submarine, supervene, tambourine, tangerine, teen, terrine, thirteen, transmarine, treen, tureen, Tyrrhene, ultramarine, umpteen, velveteen, wean, ween, Wheen, yean
Definición de eighteen en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan