- The path to nirvana, comprising eight aspects in which an aspirant must become practised: right views, intention, speech, action, livelihood, effort, mindfulness, and concentration.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Susan, Buddhism is so popular today, and one gets the feeling that the reason is it offers a straightforward path, the eightfold path.
- He taught the four truths of suffering, its cause, and the cessation of suffering by means of the eightfold path.
- Why not also hang up the eightfold path of Buddhism, a saying from a Native American, a line from Plato, a quote from Emerson and a verse from the Sermon on the Mount?
Más definiciones de eightfold pathDefinición de eightfold path en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.