- A race for eight-oared rowing boats: he twice rowed in the university trial eightsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The race is part of an afternoon of competition between the two universities which culminates in the men's senior eights - the Manchester equivalent of the Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race.
- In keeping with tradition, the last race of the Championships was the men's eights.
- The regatta program consists of Olympic and non-Olympic boat classes, some junior events and freshman eights, but the highlighted races are the men's and women's single.
Más definiciones de eightsDefinición de eights en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.