- A device that causes the ejection of a pilot from an aircraft in an emergency.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If it's not off of the aircraft, the ejection seat is designed with ‘canopy breakers’ to punch through it.
- The aircraft is equipped with a new ejection seat and life support system.
- As his head began to clear, he grabbed his parachute and moved away from his ejection seat, leaving the rest of his survival kit behind.
Más definiciones de ejection seatDefinición de ejection seat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.