Definición de elasmobranch en inglés:
A cartilaginous fish of a group that comprises the sharks, rays, and skates. Compare with selachian.
- Subclass Elasmobranchii, class Chondrichthyes
- However, the presence of modulation in feeding among the elasmobranchs (sharks, skates, and rays) has not been extensively studied.
- Like other elasmobranchs (sharks and rays), skates are vulnerable to overfishing because they mature late.
- Additional comments are made below regarding the distribution of epipelagic, mesopelagic, and benthopelagic elasmobranchs and teleosts in the upwelling assemblages.
Definición de elasmobranch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan