- (In card games for three or more players) the first player dealt to, usually the player immediately to the left of the dealer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If eldest hand passes, dealer's partner may call the trump suit or pass and so on.
- The cards are dealt in rotation to the right, beginning with the eldest hand.
- The player who received the first card from the deal may be known as eldest hand, or as forehand.
Más definiciones de eldest handDefinición de eldest hand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.