Definición de elecampane en inglés:
A plant which has yellow daisy-like flowers with long slender petals and bitter aromatic roots that are used in herbal medicine, native to central Asia.
- Inula helenium, family Compositae
- While elecampane root is better used for a cold or cough associated with coldness, weak digestion, low energy and whitish to clear mucus discharge.
- Roots, such as those of elecampane, were used too.
- On the other hand, the elecampane speech and the seemingly related Turkish Knight and Turkey Champion characters occur in the Truro / Father Christmas and Irish plays, but not in the Alexander text.
Definición de elecampane en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan