- Relating to elections or electors: electoral reformMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If that state was Nevada, with five electoral votes, the election would be tied.
- Here is strong evidence of the need to reform the electoral system so every vote counts.
- From being Labour's saviour and electoral ace with the swing voter, he will become the man in the way.
- [sentence adverb]: the week had been, electorally, the most effective conference since the 1960sMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This has proved electorally successful, delivering Labour its two best ever election triumphs.
- A party's choice of leader is electorally important in so far as the person influences its electoral image.
- He did this just because it was electorally popular and, crucially, a way of repaying election donors.
Más definiciones de electoralDefinición de electoral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.