Definición de electoral en inglés:
Relating to elections or electors: electoral reform
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If that state was Nevada, with five electoral votes, the election would be tied.
- Here is strong evidence of the need to reform the electoral system so every vote counts.
- From being Labour's saviour and electoral ace with the swing voter, he will become the man in the way.
- [sentence adverb]: the week had been, electorally, the most effective conference since the 1960sMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This has proved electorally successful, delivering Labour its two best ever election triumphs.
- A party's choice of leader is electorally important in so far as the person influences its electoral image.
- He did this just because it was electorally popular and, crucially, a way of repaying election donors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia