- A photoelectric cell operating a relay when the beam of light illuminating it is obscured.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tierney is uncertain why he is in New York, but admits that he is somehow drawn to ‘this world of moving staircases, electric eyes, efficient loud-speakers, like a moth to the bright light’.
- Most of today's bowlers take the electric eye or computerized foul detectors for granted.
- He holds back the remote and as its electric eye falls upon his face the snow clears and an image appears on the screen: an extreme close up detail of his own face.
Más definiciones de electric eyeDefinición de electric eye en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.