- 1Involving the direct conversion of electrical into acoustic energy or vice versa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Founded in 1945 as a specialist research laboratory, it has grown to become a world leader in the development of electro-acoustic technologies and professional audio products.
- The group have dedicated themselves to electro-acoustic audio installations using analogue synths and a quadraphonic sound system.
- He is working with the kind of refinements in pitching that come most easily to the electro-acoustic composer.
- 1.1(Of a guitar) having both a pickup and a reverberating hollow body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a really nice electro-acoustic guitar, with a cut-away body style and a beautiful flamed top finished in a translucent red.
- Yet this Saturday night I had the privilege of being present when Suzie McNeil, backed only by drums, bass violin and a lonely electro-acoustic guitar, gave in to the crowd.
- It is fair to say that the cover is a far cry from the original 80s stadium-rock vibe, as Karen opts to take it low-key, with only a drum machine lurking behind the electro-acoustic guitar.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An electro-acoustic guitar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The group comprise bass, drums, keyboards and a player on electric jazz guitar and electro-acoustic.
- It's an electro-acoustic with active pick-up.
- The versatility of an electro-acoustic with the comforting, homely feel of an electric.
Más definiciones de electro-acousticDefinición de electro-acoustic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.