The measurement of electrical activity in the heart and its recording as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen), using electrodes placed on the skin of the limbs and chest.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Chest radiography, electrocardiography, and cranial ultrasonography were normal.
- Other useful diagnostic tests include electrocardiography, chest radiography, complete blood count, clotting screen and determination of electrolyte and creatinine concentrations.
- An initial diagnostic workup including electrocardiography, chest radiography, transthoracic echocardiography, and measurement of troponins and D-dimer should help differentiate between the three diagnoses.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Neither group had any deaths, major neurological complications, or perioperative myocardial infarctions (based on electrocardiographic evidence only).
- Palpitations are often reported by patients in whom continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic recordings show no arrhythmias.
- All subjects in the control and amlodipine groups underwent a complete physical examination, electrocardiographic, biochemical and haematologic investigations.
Definición de electrocardiography en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda