- The coagulation of blood or other tissues by the local application of an electric current to produce concentrated heat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The next line of therapy involves the use of semi-invasive non-surgical modalities including electrocoagulation, sclerotherapy, cryotherapy, photocoagulation, and diathermy.
- In control group procedures, electrocoagulation was used to transect small vessels, and knot tying was employed for the superior thyroid vessels, the thyroid vein, and some inferior arterial branches.
- Argon plasma coagulation is a mode of noncontact electrocoagulation that has been increasingly used as an alternative to contact electrocautery and noncontact laser therapy.
Más definiciones de electrocoagulationDefinición de electrocoagulation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.